Romance Writing Contest: Win a Publishing Deal and $500USD
and The Rebecca Friedman Literary Agency are looking to find the next ‘50
Shades of Grey’!
The pair are running a new romance writing contest from Jan 12 Feb
23, where the
winner gets published and receives $500USD! The judges are bestselling
Laurelin Paige and Melody Grace, as well as literary agent Rebecca Friedman herself.
The trio will work closely with the Inkitt analytics team to pick the most engaging stories
of the contest.
The judges are looking for romantic stories that engage the reader, with dynamic
characters, fresh storylines
and any level of heat. All works over 40k words are
welcome! Find out more below.
- Starting: 12th of January at 13:00 PST
- Ending: 23rd February 23:59 PST with voting continuing for an additional week.
- Novel Length: 40,000 words or more at time of submission.
- Entries must be posted on the Inkitt contest page to participate
- Stories in the top 10% of the “most voted” and “most popular” categories get the
opportunity to be picked for 1st, 2nd and 3rd places.
- Publishing Deal + $500USD